Monday, November 19, 2007

Back in the Saddle

Well, after a hiatus that was waaaay too long, I'm back in action. First off was my Rowbics course on Saturday, followed by a Monday morning Crossfit session. I expected to have lost some off my pace, but man.....that was awful.

Only finished three rounds of 40 squats and 20 box jumps. However, this came after tons of pullups, situps and pushups in which I pretty much went all out...especially on the push-ups.

I figure I can only do about 20 max, and need to get that number up.

Loved the rowing class and look forward to sharing some of the info with Jerry and using the C2 at the office. Killer crazy workout in just 2 minutes.

Still working on trying to "stealth diet" since Krissy doesn't seem very responsive to any kind of diet. God knows she could lose some weight as well, but it looks like I'm gonna have to try the Warrior Diet and restrict myself to one meal a day.


3 comments:

Jerry Hill said...

The Warrior diet works...if you can stay consistent to its principles.

I would still suggest several small 2 block snacks during the day if you are going to go the Warrior route.

-jh

Jen's Gym at Crossfit Watertown, CT said...

Stick with it, I know it's hard at times to eat right and workout with all the other things that go on in our days. But it's worth it, make it part of your life! You're doing great!

Jerry Hill said...

We need some More Magoo post's!