Monday, November 12, 2007

Been a while....but I have a good excuse....unmmm...reason

Yeah, like I moved to a bigger house. While this is certainly a vast improvement over my prior living arrangements, it has kind of screwed up the whole workout/diet thing. And since we hired movers...not exactly a whole lot of opportunities for some impromptu weightlifing either.

Good news, all the stuff is moved over. Bad news....lost two weeks of workouts due to the move and a crazy work schedule that didn't allow me to squeak in any time over the last week during lunch.

To add to the upside, I think I can cut off some major time and angst with going to Crossfit. If I do the math right, I can catch the 5:55 bus from the new house and catch the 0645 class in Old Town. While this means I'll start work a little later, I'll get more workout time in....and hopefully my chain of command won't care too much. Hopefully.

No comments: