Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Out of the Boot, Into the Brace!

First off...WooHoo! Just got back from the Doc and got permission to ditch the boot in favor of a velcro brace/wrap. There are two important aspects of this development. One...won't have to answer questions about my leg. Two, can start using my ankle as a flexible object once again, and can start doing athletic things other than swimming.

So, I'm not back....but I'm closer. Have to go to Florida this weekend for a funeral (SO's Grandmother), and will try to come back on Monday the 28th. Still have a follow-up in 3 weeks (along with some ankle exercises), but should be discharged shortly.


3 comments:

Jerry Hill said...

Congrat's on the progress...
I look forward to your return!

Che said...

I definitely miss you. Glad you'll be back soon.

Katie said...

Magoo I asked about you today! You missed a gasser! If you want, I can give you some great pyramid sets for the pool! :) I would also say if you want to maintain shoulder strength... start swimming butterfly! :P