Although my plan was to do Crossfit this morning and go for a lunchtime swim, plans change. Instead, I did the following:
1000m on C2 rower (not sure how to read the time elapsed...still figuring this out)
21-15-9 Reps of
36lb KB Swing and Push Ups - 7:15
Bodyweight Squat and Sit-Ups - 5:30
2000m on C2 rower
The swings were easy...need to get a bigger KB for the office, but the push-ups took a lot of effort and time. Pushing 240lbs of Magoo is an effort the requires me to break up each set into thirds (7, 5, and 3) for push-ups. Don't know how best to improve, other than push the chair out of the cubicle and amuze my coworkers for a little while...something I'd prefer not to do.
Squats and Sit-Ups were pretty straightforward, although I didn't get a whole lot of speed on the reps. Definately a tortoise vs. hare approach.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment