Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Frantastic!

OK,

First time I've even done an official Fran, but not half bad. Modified 5 round version in 10:01, albeit with the pink band and a 55lb barbell. Oddly enough, the barbell weight was easier than I expected, especially since I rarely, if ever use the barbell. Seriously, Santa needs to put an Olympic set on Craigslist for a song.....I've been a good boy...I really have!

Gotta get up to the "Pull Up Floss" in the next week, and hopefully a real pullup by the end of the month...probably will be Jan 15thish, but no point in wussing out now. Also, need to try and get the push-up strength back up there, as it is one of my weakest exercises.

Loved the 2000m row as a finisher in 9:45. Didn't kill myself on it, but can use this workout at the office gym, since going swimming on T-Th hasn't worked out very well.

Wonder if I can do different "Fran"s with different exercises....maybe a push-up/squat blend or something like that. It's a nice blend of speed and strength.

No comments: