Wednesday, February 13, 2008

He's Goin' Ballistic, Mav!

First things first.....wish I could have gone to CrossFit today, but with rain, icy weather, darkness and my nightblindness (only time I've ever seen the stars is through Night Vision Goggles) made staying home sensible, but certainly not enjoyable. OK, that's not totally true....got plenty of extra Kitten time, but you know what I mean.

Did Bodyweight Baseline yesterday, and logged 9:50 the first time, and 11:28 on the second. Biggest mistake....went too hard on the rower first time. Was going at 1:40 pace for first 200 or so yards and went severely anaerobic. Never really caught up after that.....even for the second round.

Did pullups with the pink band, but just didn't have the mojo...same held true for pushups. Was doing both exercises in sets of 1 or 2, and then taking 1 or 2 breaths before going again. Good metcon.....lousy time.

Didn't get in a swim due to a meeting this afternoon, but will be at CFOT tomorrow....bring the pain!




No comments: