I missed this morning’s warm-up due to a new bus driver that was going through training. God, that guy started late and took forever! Honestly, I can’t imagine how hard it is to drive a bus…but it must be a lot harder than it looks.
Anyway, I did manage to get about 10 bench dips and 4 TGUs with a 26lb Kettlebell before we switched over to the Main Event
AMRAP in 25 Minutes of:
6 Ring Dips (Jumping)
9 Strict Press (65lbs)
24 Squats
15 KB Swings (52lbs)
18 Situps (12lb Medicine Ball)
3 Complete Rounds in 18:48
Wish I could have stayed for the whole 25 minutes (I know I had at least one more whole round in me), but had to catch a bus to get to work. Maybe I’ll throw in some kind of quickie circuit at home….haven’t decided.
What I have decided is that I should do Pavel’s “Hit the Deck” Pushup program. The principle is simple, take your max and perform a percentage of that on specific intervals. I set my Max at 20, so today, it’s 6 pushups every hour. Fortunately, I can use the office locker room and do this alone, so I don’t have to answer any questions from my coworkers. Hopefully, this will really help me improve...so much so that I might use this technique for other exercises I need to master.
No comments:
Post a Comment