Monday, February 4, 2008

Large Print Worked for John Hancock

For those of you who continually wonder why I use the largest font size available, please read the title of this blog 3 times.....SLOOOOOOWLY....I'll wait. 'Nuff said.

Fatigue was really a factor today. Didn't sleep well, and it showed. Lost count of rounds, didn't have the mojo, and couldn't get the KB High Pulls going at all. Nobody's perfect, and this just proves how important it is to get a good night's rest.

On the plus side, was able to do regular pushups without hurting the ankle, even though my volume has suffered dramatically. Squats are feeling better, and I'm starting to find the balance between my heels and back posture. Still not where I want to be in terms of immediate posture or speed, but still not bad. Pullups with the blue band went OK, but the quick transitions made it hard to really get in the reps.

I'll put in the numbers once I get home....but for now, that's the way it is.



2 comments:

Adrienne said...

A thought about the pushup... have you tried resting your bad ankle on your good ankle? It's almost like your crossing your ankles. It is a little more demanding on your core ability. You'll have to hold your balance a little more, but it may be something to try if your ankle is bothering you.

Jerry Hill said...

Love the LARGE Print!