I wasn’t planning on coming in to CFOT today, and was looking forward to a nice, long swim. However, my ride to the pool fell through, and I didn’t want to miss a workout, since I had a Cuban sandwich for lunch. Normally, I just order a turkey wrap, eat half at lunch, and have the other half around 4:30ish, but Cuban sandwich days are the exception to the rule (they’re served about once every two weeks). For those of you who do not know what a Cuban sandwich is, take slow-roasted, mojo-marinated pork, slice it thin, melt some Swiss cheese on top, add a pickle and mustard, and serve it hot like a panini. Add in potato chips and a Mountain Dew, and you now know why I was compelled to use our office gym this afternoon.
This afternoon’s workout was an amalgamation of today’s official WOD and the Bodyweight Baseline we did a couple of weeks ago. Although we have a Gravitron at the office, the regular pull up bar is too close to the wall to properly kip with, so I chose to do some Kettlebell work instead.
Here’s how it broke down:
Round One
50 KB Swings (36lb)
40 Squats
30 Situps
20 Pushups
10 KB Snatches (36lb each arm)
Total Time 9:40
Round Two
500m Row - 2:08
40 Squats
500m Row - 2:04
40 Situps
500m Row - 2:18
40 Strict Press (40lb)
500 m Row – 2:22
Due to the weather and an early morning meeting…..I have to go straight to work without hitting CFOT. However, I plan on going swimming tomorrow and coming into the CFOT on Saturday. Sunday morning is play with Kitten/let Mom sleep time.
1 comment:
Magoo this looks like a rough one! Nice job.
Post a Comment